Sending out a few good reads to my fabulous readers after enjoying a quintessentially summer day… I hope you have been enjoying your summer wherever you may be!
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: Vintage Tablecloths :: Pure and Noble
- Training Kids to Help in the Kitchen :: Keeper of the Home
- Frugal Play Kitchen Food :: Passionate Homemaking (we totally do this in my home!)
- Are Organic Food Advocates Democrats or Republicans? The Answer is Yes. :: Living Maxwell
- How to Get Rid of Ants Naturally :: Green and Clean Mom
Also, if you don’t already subscribe to the great Simple Mom Podcast, be sure to listen in the latest one for a fun chat between Tsh and Yours Truly! I had a great time recording with Tsh, as we touched on lots of new-baby-related topics like cloth diapers and baby essentials, and even some fun random topics like surfing and what’s on my nightstand.
Our great Healthy Home Party Kit giveaway is on until tomorrow (Monday) night, so be sure to leave a comment to be entered to win a kit to host your own Healthy Home Party.