Happy Sunday to you all! Now that the craziness of launch week is starting to slow down a bit, I wanted to let you know that due to some technical difficulties, my contact page wasn’t working correctly during launch week, and I was unable to see the reply-to email address. So, if you contacted me before February 14, I received your message but I didn’t have a way to respond. That problem has now been corrected, so please contact me again if you haven’t heard back from me. Thanks!
I also want to take a minute to thank you all for reading. It is exciting to see the community that is forming here at Simple Organic now that we have finished up our second week. Thank you for being part of it!
And now, here are some links for your Sunday reading pleasure…enjoy!
• From Progressive Pioneer: Hometown Seeds
• From New Urban Habitat: Simplify Your Personal Care
• From Simple Bites: Simplify Dinner with a One-Pot Meal
• From Nature Moms: 10 MORE Ways to Reuse Glass Jars
• From SortaCrunchy: 3 Things to Know About Your Morning Cup o’ Joe!
• From Gidget Goes Home: A Few Tasty Homemade Ice Cream Recipes
What have you been reading this week?