It”s that time again… the last Friday of the month means our linky where you can showcase some of the fun things that you”ve taken from your pinboards to reality!
Summer is winding down and I”m sure next month we”ll be tackling lots of school-related pins, but today I”m still in summer-mode. Here a few pins that have come to life in August.
Here”s looking at you, August
- Hello, amazing summer squash gratin, I will be making you again this week after opening up my CSA box and seeing more squash!
- Good to see you, favorite homemade granola bars! I tried you with spelt flour this time and it was a delicious variation.
- Good morning, awesome kid activities that kept my kids occupied at the table all morning!
- Sorry, fishbone braid bun, you didn”t quite come out right. I will have to try you out again another time.
- Look at you, new haircut. You were just was I was looking for!
- Come to mama, refrigerator oatmeal, we”ve tried two different flavors and are hooked on this easy, filling, make-ahead breakfast.
- Mmmm, whole chicken in a crock pot, you were even better than a pre-cooked rotisserie chicken! Plus, then I got to make chicken stock out of you, too (bonus!).
- And, oh hey, cute jellyfish! I can”t wait to hang you up and display my kids” summer craftiness.
What have you been up to this month?
You can tweet your projects or link up on Instagram, too! Use the hash tag #pinteresttoreallife.