It’s that time again… the last Friday of the month means our linky where you can showcase some of the fun things that you’ve taken from your pinboards to reality!
Can you believe September is almost over? The first month of autumn has flown by for me. This month mostly saw me working on food-related pins. I’ve been collecting lots of good ideas but just haven’t had much time to get crafty. What about you? Have you been pinning or doing more?
Yumminess I discovered this month
- Baked squash with feta and thyme (pictured above)
- Cucumber & black-eyed pea salad (I used fresh peas from my CSA)
- Zucchini lasagna (I modified this and used leftover meat sauce and layered with parmesan instead of white sauce and ricotta)
- The perfect roast chicken (delicious! Loved this recipe I found via my friend Sarah’s blog)
- Oven-baked jalapeño poppers (these are amazing and reminiscent of Sonic’s cheddar peppers)
Have you been creating, cooking or baking? Share with us your projects in the comments, or link up below if you have posts to share showing your pins coming to life. Don’t forget you can share on Instagram, too, with the hashtag #pinteresttoreallife! (psst: I changed my IG username to nicolevbennett.)