Well, another exciting week of giveaways has come to a close. Each of us at the Simple Living Media family had a great week giving fun gift ideas away, highlighting our favorite charities, and sharing some fun links with you.
So without further adieu, let”s see who won the Simple Homemade giveaways! (And be sure to click through for some special discounts from our sponsors!)
31 Bits :: Congratulations, Erin Wallace; you won the lovely necklace and bracelet!
Gussy Sews :: Congratulations, Nicole Reis; you won the collection of goodies from Gussy!
Alison Glass Fabric :: Congratulations, Kristina Best; you won over 13 yards of beautiful fabric; I can”t wait to hear what it gets turned in to.
Winners will be emailed today. Thank you to everyone for entering and for reading Simple Homemade, and…
Thanks again to all our amazing giveaway sponsors!
It was a pleasure working with our vendors this year, and what an amazing lineup of giveaways we had! Some of our sponsors were able to put together a coupon code, so if you didn”t win, be sure to take advantage of these great deals.
• 31 Bits: Use the code HOMEMADE15 to get 15% off during December
• Alison Glass Designs
• Ahh Prods Bean Bag Chairs: Use the code SLM5 to get 5% all bean bags (even the ones on sale!)
• Dave Ramsey: Use the code “ChristmasDeal” and a purchase of $10 or more to get a free mp3 of the Financial Peace University lesson “Relating with Money” and a free mp3 of one of our popular children”s books “A Special Thank You”
• Epiphanie Bags
• fawn & forest
• Gadanke Journals: Use the code WITHSTORY for 10% off journals and kits through Friday, December 7
• Gussy Sews: Use the code SIMPLE20 to get 20% off your entire from today through Wednesday, December 5th (And hurry—their holiday order-by deadline is December 12!)
• HearthSong: Use the code BLOGIT to get 10% off your order
• Imagine Childhood: Use the code SIMPLEHOMESCHOOL to receive 10% off your order through December 5th
• Kiwi Crate
• STYLEVISA: Use the code SIMPLE20 to get 20% off your entire purchase
And don”t forget to support this year”s charity spotlights:
Thanks to everyone for making this year”s Home for the Holidays a smashing success. Happy December!