I’m still on maternity leave, but I wanted to pop in here for a few reasons… firstly, to leave a handful of inspiring links for you!
- Get Cultured, Invest in Stocks, & Take a Long, Hot Soak: Next Steps in Getting Off the Food Grid :: Simple Mom
- Repurposed T-Shirt Projects (several posts!) :: Green Your Way
- DIY: How to Prune Small Trees and Shrubs :: Small Notebook
- Savoring Summer ~ Calendula :: FIMBY
- 5 Ways to Use Blueberries This Season :: Keeper of the Home
- Happy and Healthy 4th of July Recipes :: The Nourishing Gourmet
I also wanted to give you a little update on my family. As some of you may have seen on Facebook, we welcomed our third little one to the family on June 7th: miss Hallee Hope. We’ve all been doing well and adjusting to being a family of five. I’ve been so grateful for all the great guest posts that I’ve been able to share with you while I soak up all those newborn snuggles.
I’ve got a few more weeks off during which you’ll get to hear from some more guests, along with our regular contributors, and I’ve even got a fun giveaway for you later this week!