February always seems to disappear astonishingly quickly; you wouldn’t think that two or three less days would matter so much, would you? Nonetheless, here we are at the end of the month and March is almost upon us.
In central Texas, we had an unprecedented snow day this past week, and my daughter enjoyed it immensely. Still, I can sense that spring is in the air here. What about you? I hear the Pacific Northwest has also seen many signs of spring already.
I love the hopefulness that comes with spring. We’ll continue to talk gardens this month, among other things, and I hope you all will contribute to the conversation! From reading the comments, I know I have a lot to learn from everyone here - the Simple Organic readers are proving to be a very savvy bunch. Thanks for being part of this community!
And now, some links for your Sunday reading pleasure:
• From Mighty Nest: New Study: No Antibiotics for Most Ear Infections
• From Simple Bites: A Guidemap for Finding Real Salt
• From Crunchy Chicken: Contained Blackberries
• From Vintage Chica: How to Rewire a Thrifted Lamp
• From NPR: Going With Whole Grains
• From Crunchy Domestic Goddess: Compost Through the Winter With Worms in Your House!
Have you read anything interesting this week? Do tell!