Happy Sunday! I hope you’re all enjoying your weekend. Things are sure heating up everywhere. I spent a good portion of the day yesterday hosting a yard sale with some of my family; it was a sizzling summer day and eventually we were all forced to retreat to the shade of the garage.
But I am excited to report that my homemade deodorant held up swimmingly. How are you doing on the Natural Deodorant Challenge? Any success stories to share? Leave a comment so we can hear all about it!
Here are some links for your reading pleasure…enjoy!
• From New Urban Habitat: Plan a Car-Free Vacation
• From Big Green Purse: Mad at BP? Skip the Boycott. Stop Driving.
• From Live Renewed: Homemade Frozen Fruit “Ice Cream”
• From Nature Moms: Reusable Swim Diapers for Green Tots and Babies
• From Non-Toxic Kids: What’s That Smell? Chemical Fragrances in Cleaners Dangerous
• From Gidget Goes Home: A Father’s Day Sunday Treat: Banana-Nut Pancakes
It’s not too late to join the Simple Organic Natural Deodorant Challenge. If you’re already taking part, let’s hear how it’s going…comments are open!