I hope you’re planning to take part in Make Week. I have an unbelievable line-up of giveaways planned, as well as many fun ideas for alternate activities to TV. Make Week is for adults and children alike; there will be something for everyone, so don’t miss out.
Here are a few links for your Sunday reading pleasure…enjoy!
• From Keeper of the Home: Safe & All Natural Beauty Products You Can Make at Home
• From 5 Orange Potatoes: Natural Insect Repellents
• From Leethal Blog / Do Stuff: My Yarn-Holding Coffee Can Cubbies!
• From Simple Kids: Eco-Friendly Dates to Mark on Your Calendar
• From The EPA: EPA to Scrutinize Environmental Impact of Bisphenol-A
• From SortaCrunchy: DIY: Repurposed Tumbling Composter
• From The Story of Stuff Project: The Story of Bottled Water (video)
How do you feel about a week with no TV?