Make Week ended on Friday, but today is the official end of TV Turn-Off Week. So, I would love to know: how was your week?
If you have any stories to share, we would love to read them! It doesn’t have to be life-changing; I think we are all looking for encouragement in creativity and whole-hearted living, so every story has value. Please use the comments section to tell us about your experience during Make Week.
And don’t forget that the giveaways close tonight at midnight CST. If you haven’t entered yet, you still have a few hours left – don’t delay!
Here are a few links for your Sunday reading pleasure. Have a great weekend!
• From The Crafty Crow: Make a Topsy Turvey Planter from a Soda Bottle
• From Non-Toxic Kids: Can Wal-Mart Help Us Stop Triclosan Use in Hand Soap?
• From Green and Natural Parenting: Green Pet Products and Supplies
• From This Vintage Chica: How To: Outdoor Movie Night
• From TreeHugger: Why Women Bike, and Why They Don’t
• From Crunchy Chicken: Shampoo Bar Recipe
What can you share with us about your experience during Make Week?