March is already coming to an end?!? Where does the time go? Yesterday, I spent the morning at a huge children’s consignment sale here in Austin (pictured above); it’s a bi-annual event, each spring and fall, and I never miss it. I am usually able to buy about 99% of my daughter’s clothing for the season in one fell swoop.
This time, in addition to some great play clothes, I scored a beautiful little Easter dress, some sandals, a few books and games, and the entire Chronicles of Narnia recorded on audio cassette – unopened! I am pretty excited about that one.
Buying used is one of my favorite ways to recycle and save some money.
Here are some more great ideas for saving money, as well as some other interesting and fun tidbits. Happy Sunday!
• From Keeper of the Home: 29 Ways to Reduce Waste in Your Home (And Save Money!)
• From Green Your Decor: Boudoir Glam: Upholstered, Tufted Headboard Tutorial
• From Chicken Counting: Sunday Seedlings Update #3
• From Progressive Pioneer: Wheatgrass
• From Clean: Home Remedies for Earaches
• From Nature Moms: Innobaby Din Din Smart Stainless Divided Platter
• From Simple Mom: The Beauty of Living…Slowly