Yes, it’s finally here! Whether or not it feels like fall where you are, it has indeed officially arrived. Personally, I’m thrilled. Summer has definitely worn out its welcome for me.
With the end of summer comes new routines, and so I just want to take a moment to mention the SLM newsletter, Simple Living Weekly. The newsletter highlights one post from each of the five blogs in the SLM family over the past week. It comes straight to your inbox every Saturday, and often includes subscriber-only giveaways, as well. It would definitely make a worthwhile addition to your weekend routine. To sign up, go here.
And for your reading pleasure…
• From Angry Chicken: Getting Ready for Cooler Weather
• From Nature Moms Blog: 10 Household Items You Can Reuse Before Tossing
• From The Nourishing Gourmet: Creamy (Creamless) Zucchini and Potato Soup
• From Gidget Goes Home: Eco-Crafting Interview Series: Intro
• From The Whole Life Nutrition Kitchen: Raw Caramel Dip for Apples
• From Big Green Purse: Bamboo Clothing: Green, or Greenwashed?
• From Simple Bites: How to Select, Prepare, & Cook Winter Squash