It’s finally official: spring is here. Bring on the warm weather and sunshine!
I hope that wherever you are, you are seeing at least a few signs of the new season.
Here are some links for your Sunday reading pleasure..but if have lovely weather, be sure to get outside and enjoy it!
• From My Recycled Bags: Thrift Store Sweater Upcycled
• From Non-Toxic Kids: Sun Chips: The First 100 Percent Compostable Bag!
• From My Zero Waste: How to help take out restaurants reduce waste
• From Crunchy Chicken: Dirty Hippie Deodorant
• From The Good Human: 17 Easy Eco-Alternatives to Everyday Disposables
• From Crunchy Domestic Goddess: Can Your Child Identify a Tomato?