Happy Saturday, everyone!
I’m super excited about today’s giveaway. Our sponsor LaundryTree sells something I have grown to love and use myself several times a week in my own laundry, Soap Nuts! They are a totally non-toxic, natural way to do laundry (and great for cloth diapers). LaundryTree also sells a variety of essential oils and accessories.
From the Sponsor
LAUNDRYTREE WAS BORN AS WE STOOD, BAFFLED, IN THE LAUNDRY AISLE OF OUR GROCERY STORE.
We were looking for a laundry product that fit our “laundry” list of requirements:
- Something without dyes or perfumes, to accommodate a munchkin with eczema and super-sensitive skin
- Something without too many suds, to accommodate our high-efficiency washer
- Something with no harsh chemicals, to accommodate a persnickety septic system and our respect for the environment
- Something without an over-inflated price tag, to accommodate… well, our under-inflated wallets.
LaundryTree’s soapnuts are:
- 100%, totally natural and organically grown.
- Harvested in a sustainable way.
- Better for the environment than traditional detergents.
We’re head over heels for soapnuts, and we’re sure you will be, too.
We use soapnuts because they work, they’re better for us AND the environment, and they’re the coolest cleaning agent on the planet — bar none.
About the Giveaway
This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to Aimee (hippycrite@…), who has been notified by email.
LaundryTree is offering one lucky Simple Organic Reader two “Make Your Own Cleaning Supplies” gift baskets!
The winner will receive one basket for themselves and one basket for a friend (winner’s choice). Each basket comes with:
– One copy of Organized Simplicity: The Clutter-Free Approach to Intentional Living by Tsh Oxenreider
– Two 16 oz Clear PET Oblong Bottles with Push/Pull Caps
– Two 16 oz Clear PET Oblong Bottles with Industrial Grade Spray Triggers
– One 16 oz Clear PET Boston Round Bottles w/ Lotion Pump
– One each of five LaundryTree Essential Oils: Lemon, Tea Tree, Lavender, Energy Blend, and Sweet Orange
Each bottle has a blank vinyl label. The basket will also include a permanent marker, so that the contents can be labeled.
To enter, simply leave a comment on this post. Due to technical difficulties, giveaway will end on Monday, April 18th at midnight, PST. Good luck!