We’re in major birthday celebration mode around here! My son turned one this past week and today we are celebrating with a backyard party with family and friends.
Our new backyard has been deemed good enough to have everyone over, although there’s still much to do… starting with uncovering the garden box from among the weeds, and emptying and moving the compost bin I found back there (!). I can’t wait to show you some of my yard later this week when I recap my experience with Green Up Your (New) Space Challenge.
Here are some of the links that caught my eye this week, between unpacking and party planning…
- Discovering Raw Milk :: Simple Bites
- Eating Naked Lowers BPA Levels by 60 Percent :: The Soft Landing
- Five Underread Real Food/ Sustainable Living Blogs :: Nourishing Days
- Eco Eggs- Natural Easter Egg Coloring Kit :: Nature Moms Blog
- Eat Well, Spend Less: Cutting the Budget on Whole Foods :: Kitchen Stewardship