It’s been a few weeks since I’ve had a good set of links for you, so today I’m giving you a few extras. Maybe in your Mother’s Day downtime you’ll get a little extra reading time to check some of these great links out.
- Prince Charles on the Future of Food :: Foodista
- Dangers of Pesticides :: Sustainable Baby Steps
- Green Juice or Green Smoothies :: Living Maxwell
- Cake Pops Can Be Healthy(er) :: Natural Living Moms
- What Do You Think of the HGTV Dream Home? :: Green Your Decor
- Good Fats, Bad Fats and Why I Eat Plenty of Butter :: Keeper of the Home
- Farmer’s Panel: My Thoughts on Big vs. Small, Grain vs. Grass, and Where to Buy Your Food :: Kitchen Stewardship
Wishing all my readers a very Happy Mother’s Day today. We’re off to a favorite local breakfast spot and a walk by the beach this morning before church, which, to me, is the perfect way to celebrate with my family!