- Decadent dark chocolate hot fudge sauce :: A Delightful Home
- Reduce, reuse, recycle: puzzle pieces :: Pure & Noble
- Letting go of one dream to follow another :: Outsideways
- Make your own A-frame tent :: A Beautiful Mess
- Tutorial: the 5-minute headband :: Crafting a Green World
There are so many fun ideas out there right now. Here are just a few reads to get your creative juices flowing. I’ll be taking September mostly off from writing and publishing, as I move (yikes!), start homeschooling, and get prepped for Sewing School, which will start in October.
I happened to stop by a neighborhood garage sale the other day, and was stoked to stumble upon this beautiful rust-colored pyrex dish. I just love it!