The excitement of our rebranding definitely hasn’t worn off yet. Simple Homemade isn’t a whole new blog, but rather the evolution of what Simple Organic had already become, and yet, it also opens up the doors to so much more that we want to explore.
To read more about what we are about, please read our updated About page. And as a reader recently pointed out, I hadn’t updated my own bio page, and so I figured now was a good time to do that as well (check out my ears in the family photo there for a teeeeny sneak peak at today’s giveaway!). It will probably still take a bit of time before the the switch is ironed out (such as my Twitter handle changing over), so I thank you for your patience as we work through it all.
I have a few good links for you this weekend, and then a celebratory giveaway as we enter a new phase of blogging life here on Simple Homemade.
- 5 Ways to Fuel Your Creativity :: The Tiny Twig
- Navigating a Sunscreen Wonderland :: Healthy Child Healthy World
- My Favorite Natural Skincare Tip :: Modern Mrs. Darcy
- Making Stuff :: Crocheted Necklaces :: This Mama Makes Stuff
- The Microwave: Why You Should Avoid it and Other Options :: Keeper of the Home
My friend Jess, from Allora Handmade (pictured in blue above) makes beautiful rosette accessories. She is such a sweetheart and I have loved getting to know her online and even meeting up with her in real life here and there.
I have a couple pairs of rosie earrings and every time I wear them I get compliments galore. And you can see Tsh wearing her gorgeous rosette necklace in the top photo of this post.
Today one lucky Simple Homemade reader will win a regular-sized rosette necklace (in the color of your choice) from Allora Handmade.
How to enter:
1. Leave a comment here on the blog, answering this question: “What’s your favorite color, and what does it make you think of?”
Giveaway ends Wednesday, March 28, at midnight PST. Good luck!
Thanks to all the entries in our Little House in the Suburbs giveaway last week. Congrats to our winners Christina P., Amy C., Jill P., Elizabeth, Kristina, and Alissa (you’ve been notified by email).