Today I wanted to share a few of my recent favorites from my SLM family. Here are the posts from my sister blogs that have caught my attention and I thought would inspire you over the last couple of weeks.
- From Simple Bites: Rain Barrels: How we installed ours and other tips
- From Simple Design: Bolo rug pillow tutorial
- From Simple Homeschool: Summer art and science fun
- From Simple Kids: A young writer’s card-making caddy
- From Simple Mom: How I use productive procastination to get more done
How about that super-fun photo up above? My brother has a really neat underwater iPhone case and he snapped this photo of our family. Don’t worry it was only a split second that the baby was underwater. My kids just love getting wet- they are total fishies– in fact, I think that runs in the family.